must be following:
REBLOG AND LIKE TO WIN. THERE WILL BE THREE WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON FEBRUARY THE 14TH (valentines day) WE WILL CHECK IF YOU FOLLOW ALL FOUR BLOGS. WE ARE USING TUMBLR SCANNER, LIARS WILL BE BLOCKED.
- Penny Board
- Iphone 5
- Blue denim shorts (Topshop)
- White shorts (Topshop)
- I love you to the moon and back t-shirt (Brandy Melville)
- Black t-shirt (Brandy Melville)
- Macbook air 11 inch
- iphone 5
- Black shorts (river island)
- Bob dylan t-shirt (Brandy Melville)
- Kindle paper white
- Black high waisted jeans (American Apparel)
- Looking for Alaska book
- Macbook pro 13 inch
- Ipad mini
- iphone 5
- Fancy as fuck top (Brandy Melville)
- Camera Nikon coolpix p500
- Striped Shorts (Topshop)
- Mac makeup brushes
- Marc Jacobs computer case
- Kindle paperwhite
Good Luck To All xxx
|mom:||how are your grades this semester?|
|me:||mother what's important is that we have our health|
I thought this was exaggerating until I wore a t-shirt outside today and realized it was -23.
Thankfully we’re not that bad, but I did get excited about a warm day before realizing it was -7.
… y’all need jesus.
I was so confused until I remembered Canadians use Celsius.
people from Michigan walk around in tee-shirts when it’s 60 (15 celcius) out.
We have not quite reached Canada proportions but they are coming
I live in Australia and if it’s less than 20 degrees Celsius I am without a doubt wearing a jumper (and probably gloves)